Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wait and See

Strange.. All the excitement that I felt earlier when I created this blog dissipated easily. The surge of happiness changed into the emptiness. Is this how human commonly behave? After accomplishing something he simply wants more that things that he has attained dissolve into something that seemingly worthless?
I am scared of myself. I am someone that appeared to be timid and wise. But it's all a complete veneer. I don't even get the full grasp of myself. I am understandably a complex being. Every time I settled into something, the gear in my brain would simply move and it would somehow change me and jeopardize everything. This blog is one of many instances of my complete instability.
Anyhow, I have to carry on. Lets see where it will bring me. It is too early to end everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment