Monday, April 12, 2010

Ya Allah give me strength and courage for not faltering nor wavering for the sake of the truth!!!

Well, It's been well past 3 weeks since my last posting on this blog. A lot of things happened for instance, I just tendered my resignation from the company I had just started working with. Literally, my plans have been derailed. I realized one thing though, while we plan Allah also has His own plan. Basically our plan could never surpass His plan. Perhaps behind all these there are some silver lining.
It is all happened when I noticed that my company I'm working with is a little suspicious. for example, I went to Singapore's site of listed companies to check out about my company background. Apparently, neither my company's name nor its registration number actually listed on ACRA. Secondly, my company is actually some kind of an advisory firm which giving advice to the people who own timeshare or holiday membership package for termination of their membership. Basically my company will call the people from our database asking about their holiday membership and telling them that the timeshare right now is having a problem and they could actually terminate their contract and claim their money through the sub court. What I don't understand is that the bosses' names are essentially changed. They have numerous names on top of their real names. Happened on one occasion I tried to tell the client who inquired about the name of the boss he spoke with but my colleague who's been working longer than me in the company actually warned me against giving my boss other name. She said his other name is actually quite well known in this industry hence it creates problem. When I said "Is that supposed to be something bad?" she only denied "No" and cautioned me against ever mentioning his other name. On top of that he actually signed up with quite a number of credit cards with the billing address on the company but under different names. Well I have to say I smelled a rat here.
And thirdly and most importantly, this company actually preyed on unsuspecting timeshare holders, sweet talked them and charged them exorbitantly. When it comes to refund (as one of the case happened recently) the money that is supposed to be given back to the client is hard to be recovered. The client had to actually threaten to lodge a police report and set a deadline for the money to be transferred in order for the company to really return back the money to her.
I found dishonesty really. I know I'm not in a position to implore this so-called "dishonest" way of my company being run. But I can't help it. I know my livelihood depends on this company. I have to earn money to pay my bills and settle my debt. In addition I need to upgrade my self to an A level certificate. Money money and lots of money is needed. But I don't think I want to be involved in this. And to further deepen my conviction, one of the bosses is actually planned to defect from this company and establish his own (he even invited me over to his soon-to-be-establish company). Sighh... Fyi, the bosses are best buddies and I don't understand why best buddies could do that just to satisfy their greed of money. Anyway, my company isn't doing very well either. The client is so few and far between. Appointments mostly canceled with clients showing up hardly ended up signing a deal. Sighh... My pay last month had to be postponed for few days because of some unforeseeable circumstances.
Right now I really am in the dilemma. My mom n sis actually castigating me. Telling me how foolish I am actually to resign because of the reasons mentioned above. Well, I know I am only a receptionist cum admin assistant who hardly come into contact with the clients or will hardly actually cheat on them. But still working there would inadvertently make me involved. My money among all is actually generated from the clients' money.
Ya Allah, I really want to earn money that really is blessed by you. Halal money. And I don't want to be a subhaaad or associated to my company crime. Please please show me the way I'm begging you!! Disappointed yes but don't make me feel despair and overwhelm by this Ya Rabb The most Graceful The Merciful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment